We want to provide longer term support throughout the product's evolution. This document serves as the SLA framework.
Panenco BV, with registered office at 3001 LEUVEN, Kapeldreef 60 and with company number 0650.747.066 (hereinafter referred to as 'we', 'us' or 'Provider'). You can contact us via the following contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Panenco's software development services cover the full range from the product definition, development and longer term growth spectrum with dedicated product teams. When we're not in an active development phase, we want to foresee the necessary guarantees to keep all the products in our portfolio operational. Therefore the principles from this Support Policy will hold when they are complemented by written agreements via email.
• Incident Management: This process is focused on returning the performance of the product (developed by Panenco) back to normal as quickly as possible, defined as reactive. Panenco will provide ongoing incident management for all products that are integrally under its management. This incident management service will ensure that issues which are detected, will be taken up in a timely manner.
• Maintenance and Support: Panenco will provide ongoing, proactive maintenance and technical support for all products that are integrally under its management. These maintenance and support services will ensure that the delivered software continues to run smoothly and that there is a framework in place to take up issues with any of the products.
Both of these services will start as soon as the necessary agreements have been formalised via email between the parties.
The subject of this agreement is twofold:
As part of the maintenance and support services, Panenco ensures to provide the following services:
• Periodic maintenance on the delivered software on request of the client
○ Third party package (security) updates & fixes for major versions incompatibilities
○ Server software maintenance (OS updates)
• Only upon client request and in specific cases, Panenco will ensure continuous (automated) compatibility validation with the latest two major versions of Chrome, Safari, Edge and Firefox and the two latest major versions of iOS and Android.
If the client would like to engage with Panenco to perform changes or add additional features to the product, Panenco engages itself to formulate a response to the client within ten (10) working days after the client has filed a change or feature request.
When there are changes on production or other maintenance, the provider will notify the client 72h in advance. Bug fixing will be done directly as a hotfix.
The fees for the delivered support will depend on the priority level (P1, P2, P3, P4) and will be agreed upon in writing via confirmed email correspondence.
The delivered will be documented in biweekly arrears. The client has 10 working days to approve or challenge the support report. In case of no correspondence, the report will automatically be deemed accepted.
The invoice will be created based on the bespoke rates and the approved support reports.
This Support Policy may be amended from time to time. Therefore, we invite you to consult the latest version of this policy on our website as the single source of truth.
Please feel free to contact us via email: email@example.com.