We're a team of 40+ people that cares deeply about digital product excellence. We turn ambitious ideas into scalable products, in close cooperation and transparency with our partners and clients.
We build and manage a portfolio of products in a broad range of industries.
What drives us forward is described in this blogpost: product excellence is a winning strategy.
How we roll on a daily basis is meticulously described in this blogpost: an operating model that reflects the day-to-day realities of software delivery.
About our growth position
Over the past 7 years, we’ve been building a diverse product portfolio. Historically, we’ve always had a primary focus on software engineering. As our portfolio is scaling up, we’re adding growth marketing to the mix, with 2 key areas of focus:
Growth marketing: setting up sustainable growth mechanisms that touch on the entire user experience from user attraction and conversion to retention. Concrete focus areas:
- Onboarding experiences & product tours
- Automated communication cross-channel
- Digital marketing campaigns
- Digital advertising campaigns
- Modern storytelling
Growth metrics: measuring all user touchpoints throughout the funnel
- Usage metrics: Google Analytics / GTM
- Performance metrics: monitoring the number of signups, trial conversions, customer lifetime value, and other metrics, linked to the marketing and sales efforts
Growth marketers at Panenco serve a single purpose: to drive user engagement across our whole product portfolio. You can take full ownership over the strategy definition and execution. We don’t have too many reporting lines in between; growth and user satisfaction are the only north stars.
We describe our growth principles in the following blogpost: embedding growth dynamics into our product roadmaps
What we look for in a growth marketeer:
- Entrepreneurial mindset and hands-on attitude (think + act)
- Carry out our values and assure high-quality standards
- You’re a jack of many trades: progress is your measurement of success
We offer a friendly, stable working environment with a strong team ready to help out where needed. During our weekly Panenco Labs sessions, we share experiences from the various products that we're building across different specialty domains.
A fair compensation, office snacks, and fun after-work dinners and drinks are included of course!
Address: Kolonel Begaultlaan 1A/51, 3012 Leuven