We're building a portfolio of high-quality digital products in niche industries. We want to strengthen our go-to-market approach by systematically adding a growth marketing dimension to our delivery process of each product.
- Improve the storytelling across our portfolio. We want to keep raising the bar in how we tell our many stories to the world.
- Mapping and understanding our user base: true product market fit will only be found when we make proper segmentations and adapt our message to various audiences.
- Finding intrinsic growth triggers: we're mostly setting up SaaS business models aiming for monthly recurring revenue. By building communities and a clever commercial approach, we can make our growth more self-sustained.
- You're a natural born storyteller with a great deal of empathy
- You're entrepreneurial at heart with an interrest in a broad range of industries
- You can create communication campaigns to various audiences with an in-depth understanding of content distribution ((digital) marketing, PR, content marketing, advertising,..)
You'll be hunting for product market fit by shaping the whole user journey:
- Attraction: through a great brand and clear storytelling we'll target various audiences
- Conversion: turning user interest into new trials / signups / ..
Out of scope:
You'll support our customer success activities with the following activities:
- Activation: triggering effective usage by explaining the product feature set well
- Retention: keeping people happy and building community
- Creating a product content plan
- Coordinating the delivery of the content creation
- Interact with our marketing design team
- Specify and identify target audiences (scraping, tooling, ..)
- Setting up communication campaigns across various channels (socials, website, press, ..)
- Work on advertising campaigns
- Touch on SEO / SEA / overall digital brand presence
- Analysis of Google Analytics, GTM, Google Data Studio and other tools of choice
- Keep track of our growth metrics: # new signups, trial conversion rate, CLV, etc.
Growth marketers at Panenco serve a single purpose: to attract the right user audiences across our whole product portfolio. You can take full ownership over the strategy definition and execution. We don’t have many reporting lines in between; growth and user engagement are the only north stars.
We offer a dynamic working environment with a strong team ready to help out where needed. During our weekly Panenco Labs sessions, we share experiences from the various products that we're building across different specialty domains. A fair compensation, a team of passionate crafts(wo)men and fun after-work dinners and drinks are included of course!
Kolonel Begaultlaan 1A/51, 3012 Leuven, Belgium