We're looking for an outstanding head of talent to further strengthen what has been and always will be our core asset: a fantastic group of people.
We want you to streamline our internal and external processes:
- Internal: to make sure everyone feels valued and gets room to shine
- External: to attract the best possible people out there
- Working on our employer branding
- Streamline and manage our employment benefits
For the past 8 years we've been working hard to build a purposeful product portfolio. We have the necessary foundations and mentorship in place to provide fast-paced career evolutions.
We operate in multiple locations around the world, with main offices in
- Leuven, Belgium
- Kyiv, Ukraine
- Lisbon, Portugal
Our culture has taken shape around a few pillars:
- We think product-centric: creating value for users is the real objective
- We act people-centric: we understand the subtleties of product delivery
- We're in it for the long haul: there's no such thing as overnight success
You will be the first point of contact for:
- Reviews: you orchestrate a constructive review process, aiming to bring out the best in everyone.
- Payroll: you manage fair, objective and harmonized performance and compensation mechanisms
- Trainings/academy: you keep oversight over trainings, rewards, certifications and more to assure everyone in our team keeps on learning
- Team events: you never run out of ideas to bring our team together and hit a nerve with workshops, team buildings, sports contests, ..
- Hiring: you make sure we're prominently present in the proper locations (career fairs, online, social media, ..) and that we bring our message across
- Orientation: you have a knack for understanding personal drives and interests and you're capable of playing into everyone's strengths.
Our ideal head of talent will be an embodiment of our culture and mindset to candidates and to our existing team.
Your activity set on a day-to-day basis:
- You shape and continuously evolve an HR/people operating model
- Organizing and overseeing individual and organization-wide training programmes
- Identifying possible skills gaps
- Embodying our culture and organization with a great deal of enthusiasm and people-centrism#nbsp;
- Create and implement an efficient talent acquisition and retention program to improve recruitment and business performance
- You organize team reviews, you're a part of all-hands meetings, ..
- You manage payroll with Acerta and Officient
- You report on a weekly basis to the management about the state of affairs
Your ideal background:
- You have a few years of prior experience in a people-centric role
- Prior affinity with the technology sector is considered a big plus but not a requirement
- Prior experience in a tech scale-up is considered a plus
- You're a people-person!
We don't want you to operate an existing machine.. We want you to get a good grip on our current operations and push every single day to make us an even more enjoyable place to work.
Up for a challenge with a major impact? Please let us know, we're eager to get going!