About the position
We're looking for a creative person with an engineering mindset who is ready to turn complex problem statements into intuitive user experiences across.
You love to take a central role in:
- Product definition: defining an initial product version that will allow assumption validation
- Product development: supporting the delivery team in their decision making
You thrive in a context where end users are the true indicators of the product roadmap and functional decisions. You like to be a part of the end-to-end spectrum of the product development process: from initial ideation towards sustainable growth.
Tooling and required skills
- 3-5 years experience designing cross-platform applications with Figma
- Eye for detail and high-quality designs that suit specific purpose
- Elaborate hands-on experience in interactive prototyping with reusable components
- Understanding of HTML & CSS limitations will be a plus
- Create/simplify existing visual product architecture or create from scratch
- Create wireframes, visual mockups, and interactive prototypes
- Communicate with the engineering teams throughout the software delivery process
- Perform competitor research
- Generate data-driven hypothesis from product analytics
We offer a friendly, dynamic and inspirational working environment with a strong team that supports each other every step of the way. During our bi-weekly design labs sessions we share experiences from the various products that we're building. A fair compensation, office snacks and fun afterwork drinks are included of course!
Want to work on the edge of the digital industry? Apply today!
We're flexible with regards to remote work, but we do expect you to be at one of our offices at least 1 day per week for team cohesion.
Leuven, Belgium (Hyphen One - Kolonel Begaultlaan 1A/51, 3012 Leuven)
Kyiv, Ukraine (123 Peremogy Avenue, office number 520)